Transient Art – an ideal opportunity to represent and record mathematical ideas! Transient art or loose parts play is the creative experience of placing open- ended resources together on a surface. As part of transient art or loose parts play children will explore shape, space, pattern, positioning, colour, texture and overlapping.
- Science Week March 15, 2023
- Pancake Day February 24, 2023
- Reading Time! February 2, 2023
- A Bear Hunt January 21, 2023
- Trapped in Ice! December 20, 2022
- General News (34)
- Learning (20)